We launched St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s Online on March 30, 2020, in response to the COVID-19 health crisis. Though the school building is closed, teachers and students in every grade remain deeply connected—academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
The schedule for all students includes:
- Daily live meetings with homeroom teachers
- Live sessions with specialists
- Live Chapel celebrations
- Guided physical education and movement classes
- Scheduled socialization times for students to reconnect with one another and with their teachers in a casual, unstructured setting
- Optional meetings for parents and students with our school counselor
Additions to the schedule during this time include:
- Afternoon Storytime for Early Childhood Students
- Live meetings led by the After School staff
- Live morning workouts for upper division students
- Weekly evening call for parents led by Head of School Virginia Connor
- Weekly special events for Early Childhood students including behind the scenes tours of aquariums and wildlife parks
During this challenging period of social distance, St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s remains the strong community that families chose when they enrolled with us. Our faculty and staff are ready to provide families with educational resources, parenting support, emotional and spiritual guidance, and any other assistance you may need. We are here for you and your children now, and we will be there for you in person the minute it is safe to do so.