St. Hilda's & St. Hugh's hires dedicated, positive educators who love working with children and are committed to providing a first-rate education for students. Our teachers and staff are passionate about the subjects they teach and model for their students the benefits of lifelong learning.
St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s offers employees a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries. Benefits for full-time employees include but are not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (dental and vision available for part time also)
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403b plans, matching, and counseling (403b also available for part-time employees, without matching)
- For full-time teachers, full summer vacation, plus two weeks in winter and two weeks in spring
- For full-time administrators, four weeks, plus a week in winter and a week in spring
Candidates for employment should have a bachelor’s degree or higher, experience in their subject, and be able to provide proof of citizenship or appropriate work documents. Contracts are contingent upon a successful background check and fingerprinting.
St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s is committed to creating a team of faculty and staff that reflects the many backgrounds and identities present in New York City and in our student body. We are eager to hire educators who represent a variety of ages, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, religious backgrounds, and abilities.
In compliance with federal, state, and local laws, St. Hilda's & St. Hugh's does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, marital status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or any other program administered by the school.